I’m constantly looking for creative uses for my infusions. I’ve been having so much fun experimenting with my new LEVO that I recently found myself with a glut of infused oils to play with.
I had leftover cannabis-infused extra virgin olive oil after making my easy infused olive oil cake, so I decided to infuse some green olives and fat-washed gin. These infused olives are always handy to have lying around the bar for garnishing savory cocktails and they also make beautiful last-minute gifts tucked into a glass jar with a ribbon around the top.
You can use your olive of choice, of course. Personally, I prefer using larger organic green olives that are medium to mild in flavor so they pair well with many drinks. You don’t want your olive to steal the show from your cocktails.
- 3/4 cup of pitted green olives
- 1-2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 1 organic lemon peel (cut into strips)
- 3 1/2 tablespoon of black peppercorns
- 1/4 -3/4 cup cannabis infused extra virgin olive oil
*Makes 1 16-ounce Jar*
- LEVO infuser (use code: CHRONVIVANT for $10 off)
- Mason jar with lid
- Fill the jars with olives and add half of the cannabis-infused olive oil.
- Add the lemon peel, rosemary, and peppercorns to the jar
- Close the lid and agitate until well mixed.
- Open the lid and fill jars to the top (make sure the olives are fully covered).
- Agitate again and store in a cool area or refrigerator.
It’s best to wait a couple of days before consuming to ensure that the olives and infused oil have been sufficiently saturated.
These olives are meant for enjoying as a garnish or snack and should not induce any heavy psychoactive effects. One or two olives, at their most potent, contain >2 mg of THC.
Don’f forget to share your barside alchemy by tagging @ChronVivant #ChronVivant & @Levo_Oil #LEVOmade