A delicious & refreshing, THC-infused mocktail with Sprig soda, orange bitters, citrus, local pomegranates, dried mandarin, & thyme
Sprig is a sparkling drink infused with 45mg of premium THC oil extracted from California-grown cannabis. I’ve been meaning to try this drink for a while now and decided it would be ideal to share with friends over a seasonal home-cooked meal.
Directions to make this delicious THC infused mocktail:
- 2 oz cannabis-infused Sprig Cannabis THC Drink soda (apx. 5mg of active THC per glass)
- 1/2 oz fresh orange juice
- 2 dashes Angostura orange bitters
- Handful of pomegranate seeds
- Fresh thyme and dried mandarin slices
- Sparkling soda water
- Add Sprig Cannabis THC Drink, juice and bitters into a mixing glass and fill with ice.
- Fill a tall glass with ice and add fresh pomegranate seeds.
- Stir, and strain and top with a splash of soda water.
- Garnish with a dried orange slice and a sprig of thyme.
On it’s own, Sprig soda was a bit sweet but by the natural citrus, pomegranates, and soda water made for a balanced and refreshing, THC-infused mocktail that’s perfect for any seasonal dinner party.